Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Exploring Harper's Ferry




One of the good things of living in the DC area is that there is so much to explore. It's incredible that just 10 minutes away from my house I feel that I'm really far away. In other words, it's easy to escape sometimes. I went for a short day trip to Harper's Ferry in Virginia. Sadly, the park was closed (thanks to government shutdown...) but the little quaint town has a lot of history and views to offer by itself. 




Although I'm amazed that I can wear shorts in the middle of October, I can't wait to take out my box filled with oversized sweaters and chunky cardigans. I decided to wear a simple outfit.






Outfit
Shirt-Free People
Lace Shorts- Free People
Dessert Boots- Clark's 

These are some photos I took around town:




Go out there and explore your surroundings, you never know what you might discover. 
Hope everyone is having a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment