Friday, October 3, 2014

life



I know I've been neglecting my blog too much. Life is incredibly hectic when you're a full time student and have a job. Often times I have to choose between the three S's: study, sleep, social life. When I do have free time, I prefer to spend it with my friends or catching up with my favorite shows, or both at the same time.

The stress is bad for my health. I eat enough vegetables, drink green juices every day and do yoga often. But stress can be detrimental and slows down your body. I've noticed that I'm getting sick more often. As a matter of fact, I would be in my biology lab right now if it weren't for a terrible case of sore throat. Seriously; I sound like I have been chain smoking since I was 5. 

There's no doubt that life is stressful, especially in your 20's. I can't completely eliminate stress but I'm managing to cope with it and find natural ways to reduce it. I'm sorry that my blog suffered from my stress.

As my mind is becoming more peaceful and clear, I'm going to try to update my blog more often. I have a lot of ideas that I just haven't had time to work on. I think I'm going to focus less on fashion and more on lifestyle and photography. 

Thanks for still being here,

Mariella 


No comments:

Post a Comment