Sunday, November 16, 2014

goodbye october



I know we are already halfway through November but I just want to pay homage to my favorite month of the year: October. It always goes by too fast for me. I just love the smell of pumpkin- anything, the crisp mornings of fall, the crunching of leaves, and wearing my favorite sweaters. I didn't grow up in a place where Autumn happened so this season is still magical to me.



And of course: HALLOWEEN. I love Halloween. Every year I tell myself I'm going to plan an awesome costume and have amazing plans but it never happens. And before I know it, it's 3 days before Halloween and I don't have a costume or the slightest idea what to do. But it (somehow) always works out and I end up having a memorable night. 

This year I did the Roy Linchstenstein Pop Art. It was the perfect last minute Halloween costume. I used this tutorial  and looked at pictures to create the look No one really knew what I was but I received lots of compliments! I also had to convince a guy that my eyebrows weren't actually real, just painted.
it was 4 am when I took this...
Here's some more pictures from October.








Now Holiday season is coming which brings me happiness.
Goodbye October, until next year.

Mariella

No comments:

Post a Comment