Thursday, December 19, 2013

snow day


I took a break from my blog so I could have time to study for my final exams. Now I'm done with my first semester of college and it's good to be back here. I will be posting much more often! It won't be as hectic as it has been these couple of weeks.
In the middle of this madness our first snow day of the season. Schools and work were closed, roads weren't clean yet and I had more time to study. Except I didn't. I took this precious time to relax. It was an amazing time to go outside and enjoy the beauty of winter.



It was also a time to hangout with friends. I call this snowventures. Oh and drink hot chocolate (lots of it)


Im so excited for the holidays next week! Im planning a little ugly christmas sweater party so I'll let you guys know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment