Saturday, February 22, 2014

golden winter


The weather has been peculiar lately: Just a week ago, 20 inches of snow covered us. Now, it's sunny and in the 60's. That's Maryland weather for you. The only downside about having unusual perfect weather is that I'm indoors in class or working throughout it all.



This outfit was inspired by the simple golden rays of sunshine that are finally warming up our area. I love you Winter, but I'm ready for a bit of warmth. We all are. I'm already brainstorming ideas for my Spring Break…Miami? San Juan? California? There just has to be beach and I'm a happy girl.

I truly love cardigans. Cardigan weather is the best weather, hands down. The chunkier the cardigan, the better.





Where would you like to go for a week get away? Comment below! Stay happy my darlings :)

Outfit
hat-American Apparel
cardigan- Somedays Lovin'
shirt- Free People
high waisted jeans-American Apparel
shoes- Doc Martins



No comments:

Post a Comment